Training information is updated frequently, so please be sure to check back often for additional information.
LAAC Armchair Trainings
Strategies for Navigating Hard Conversations with Clients and Coworkers
Thursday, March 23 from noon to 1 p.m.
Chris McConkey, OneJustice
Kim Irish, OneJustice
1 hour of general MCLE credit. Register now!
In Person Meetings and Trainings
· Benefits available to workers’ injured on-the-job.
· Considerations and methods of settling workers’ compensation cases.
· Penalties available for certain types of behavior
· Civil considerations.
· The discovery process, including the use of agreed medical evaluators and qualified medical evaluators.
· Fraud, including fraud committed by employees and fraud committed by employers and/or insurance carriers.
John J. Parente
Hon. Adoralida Padilla
WHEN: Monday, July 24, 2017
WHERE: The California Endowment,
COST: $100 for LAAC members and court staff; $125 for non-members
Registration for the 2017 Family Law and Self-Help Conference will be opening soon; please check back by April 1.
Find more information here
CALegalAdvocates.org ‘s calendar has California-relevant events, trainings, and meetings. Please note that not all listings provide MCLE and some require registration fees.